Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sephora Haul!

Alright for a change, I shopped at Sephora today. I can't believe I been to MAC like 4 times last week - I'm dead ass serious. So yeah today I stop at Sephora after work because I wanna try the DuWop Revolotion face. Of course I ended up getting other stuff.



Urban Decay's Big Fatty Mascara - the packaging is so retro. Love it! Haha. I have been using Diorshow waterproof mascara for about a year now and I feel like its time for me to try a different brand. I was torn between Urban Decay's and Benefit Bad Gal, but I was sold to UD's packaging. LOL.




I need this badly - correcteur de Vernis




I also bought a Sephora brush roll but when I tried it with my MAC brushes, it wouldn't fit :(. Now I gotta return it tomorrow.

Anyway, here are my MAC haul (in addition) by the end of the week -

MAC 180 & 168 brush



Blue peep & Iris eyes Fluidliner




Creme de la femme &; Pretty please lipstick with Cultures lipglass




Girls will be girls nail lacquer




Well that's about it. I think I'm done (for a few days haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment