Thursday, April 3, 2008

Eye Candy: Mystery

I was fixing my hair this morning when I felt I couldn't come to work today. My eyes hurts so much! I already know that I need to see my eye doctor and that my eyes gets red and it is very strained. Yesterday I was telling my co-worker about it and she suggested that I request a flat screen computer monitor. I may have to take her advice and do all that tomorrow. So anyway I called in sick and told myself that I'm gonna rest my eyes today but its so hard not to go online and watch TV. And of course here I am catching up with music vids on BET Now and typing an entry :)
As RenRen requested, this is the look that I did inspired from Linda Mason's Eye Candy book. Its called "Mystery" and I altered it a lil bit.

I used a white eyeliner for my waterline to open up my eyes and I look so different, lol. I love heavy and bold dramatic look with black fluidliner up on my lid and waterline and not using any black liners at all for this look is very different. It is such a fresh look for me, I must say. And the inspiration of this look is on page 69.


BTW, this is also my first time to use Smooth Harmony beauty powder and it is perfect for my skin tone. It gave my face a lil bit of color, LOL. It looked so dark sitting pretty in the powder compact and I thought I'd only use it as a blush but no, I love the color it gave my skin and I am already contemplating on getting a back-up since this came exclusively for the MAC Heatherette collection. Anyway, these are the products I used for this look -

FACE:
Smashbox green foundation primer
MAC Select Moisturecover concealer
MUFE Mat Velvet +
MAC MSF medium plus
MAC Smooth Harmony beauty powder
MAC Fashion Frenzy beauty blush
MAC Fix +

EYES:
Urban Decay Primary Potion
MAC Passionate eye shadow (outer lid)
MAC Vanilla (inner lid)
MAC Ricepaper (brow highlights)
NYX White eye liner (waterline)
MAC Espresso (brow fill in)
Diorshow Mascara
LIPS:
Kiehl's lip balm #1
MAC Sweetie lipstick
MAC Pink Lemonade lipglass

1 comment: