Friday, September 12, 2008

MAC Desirables: Shimmer, Shadow, Liner. Plus, Free Shipping.


Receive FREE STANDARD SHIPPING with any $60+ purchase. No offer code necessary. Offer is valid on orders shipped to US addresses only.

Receive FREE STANDARD SHIPPING with any Autumn Winter Trends purchase. No offer code necessary. Offer is valid until September 22nd, on orders shipped to US and Canadian addresses only.


Okay I am alive, LOL. Just been busy with work and personal life.

Anyway, my recommendations for MAC Desirables are:

Pigments: Naked & Green Olive- I own both and I'd say Naked is perfect for highlights because its not too shimmery yet not matte either. Green Olive is very vibrant and I love green eyeshadows!

Paint Pots: I don't have these three colors but I believe Soft Ochre is a great base (but my Rubenesque wins amongst all Paint Pots, hands down!)

Fluidlines: This is the best eye liner ever! LOL. I couldn't believe how I lived without the Blacktrack. It is not on the Desirables (unfotunately) but I would recommend Brassy and Dipdown (I own both too). They're great to tone down the eyes if you feel like Blacktrack is too much.

Brow Set: I haven't tried MAC's brow set simply because I use (and adore) Anastasia All About Brows Kit.

Lipstick: Out of the 40+ MAC lipsticks that I won, none made it to the Desirables list (LOL) but I would pick O if I have to.

Clear Lipglass: I own one and rarely use it but I think this is a must have for a girl's traincase. I use this on top of my Port Red lipstick because I want to keep the intense rich color of it yet the clear lipglass makes it more vibrant.

Powder Blush: Trace Gold & Breath of Plum are the winners for me!

Zoom Lash: I am inlove with my Diorshow mascara but I also own MAC's Zoomblack. The price is very reasonable ($12) but if I think paying $24 for Dior's is well worth it.

1 comment: