Monday, October 13, 2008

Random thoughts...

So I neglected this weblog again *sigh*. At first I wanted a sneaker culture / streetwear-ish informative type of blog, obviously didn't worked out with me because there are too many informations out there with who's coming out with what, who's collaborating with X brand, the hottest kicks out, new releases, new brands, etc. - too many that I can't keep up anymore. Then I made an attempt to revamp the site and moved to blogger to make a cosmetic / make-up / girlish blog but there are too many out there already too LOL. MAC makeup swatches are everywhere and whenever I get new stuff from the latest collection, I barely have time to take pictures either. And that didn't worked out too.

So yesterday I was hanging out with a friend of mine and he asked me why I stopped writing here - told him the reasons mentioned above. Then he said why not write just random stuff, random thoughts. Of course I've thought of that before, duh! Good idea or bad? I don't know but yeah I'm gonna try it. Something interesting happens to me everyday, LOL. Seriously. But yeah, I'm gonna give it a try and take his advice.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I think your friend is right life is random go with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. just blog about you & randomness. ahihihiih.

    ReplyDelete