Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hiatus

I'll be gone for a few days to enjoy my mini-vacation. Wish it was a week long but I'm saving up my vacation days for DC, the bay area, Chi-town, Hawaii, the Philippines and Spain. Sometimes I feel like I should be laying in bed "resting" because I "wasn't feeling too well" but I manage to man up and drag my ass to work (making smart choices to use my vaca day).

An example is today, instead of taking a day off from work I decided to take an early evening flight just so I can go to work today, work through lunch so when I leave early I'm only an hour undertime. WIN! Though yesterday I was talking to my BFF Oz who works for Delta trying to figure out if he can give me a "hook-up" and switch my flight to an earlier one. He said I have to pay an extra $200 and that is if there are extra seats. Umm no, thanks. No hookup then LOL. So yeah I'm stucked with my ticket. But anyway, it should be fun. Hopefully we'll get a good weather when we get there. My co-worker who was just down there in Miami a few weeks ago was telling me they had flood LOL. I was watching the video she took and it was indeed, FLOOD. Something I have experienced back when I still used to live in Manila. When we get flood there, it wasn't just an inch or two, it was more than 12 inches. I remember on my 19th birthday and I was in 3rd year college and my school was in Taft Ave., and boy it was crazy. One of my classmates had to carry me to the car so my feet don't get wet. Now I'm trying to remember who it was LOL.

Last night I started on this project at work and hopefully when I get back to work on Tuesday, I can continue the phase two. So umm yeah, I'm gonna get back to this.

Ugh! I wish I had put some Disney soundtracks to my iPod, to keep me busy for a 3+ hour flight tonight :(

On the other note, I'm taking my DSLR and point and shoot cameras so expect pictures next week! :)


A whole new world
That's where we'll be
A thrilling chase
A wondrous place
For you and me - Aladdin & Princess Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment