Monday, July 6, 2009

Bookworm

I was never a fan of Twilight. I like to read the book before the movie is released but in this case, it was the other way around. I've read the Lord of the Rings trilogy before the movie came out (which reminds me I need to read The Hobbit soon LOL), and same with Harry Potter, LOL. A few months ago, I bought the Twilight dvd off amazon.com just curious what's the fuss about. Since then I've seen the movie 4 times (eekkk)! I don't find Edward cute or attractive (don't shoot me) at all but it was the plot that intruiged me. I've seen too many vampire movies but this is different. Hence, he got me the Twilight book series. So anyway, I started reading Twilight last week, and I'm almost done!

And I still have a few books here that needs attention. I bought The Time Traveler's Wife I believe 4 years ago. Started reading it soon as I got it but for some odd reason I have no idea what, I put it back on my bookshelf. But now that there is a movie coming out next month with Rachel McAdams and Eric Bana, I must finish the book before I see the movie.

Next book on my list is The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Got this book sometime in April of this year, started reading it as well but never really got around to it.

To sum it up, I need to finish Twilight (book 1) in the next couple of days, then The Time Traveler's Wife by the end of this month (yes, I can skip a meal for a good book), and continue to read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Looks like I'm gonna be real busy this next couple months - reading books! :)

Dreams last for so long
Even after you're gone
I know you love me
And soon you will see
You were meant for me
And I was meant for you - Jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment