Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Drinks & happy hours

Aight, I'm done with J-O-B but trying to kill time waiting for him so we can go to this spot around my job for a Mojito (or two LOL). Those who know me too well know that I'm a lightweight. Haha, I can't believe I just admitted that. I've never been wasted, ever. Though many have tried but failed miserably LOL. My limit is about 3 cocktails in a span of 2-3 hours, sad I know. But like I always say, I'm a cheap date. I remember one of my friends texted me while he was on a date. He was like "damn Joyce this girl had 4 drinks tonight! And I only got 1!" At least none of the people I've dated can complain about paying too much when they take me out haha! My only recollection of having too much drink was this one night at a friends' apartment in Astoria - we were drinking beer and gin. I don't know how much I had but all I can remember is my friend dropping me off and he was close to carrying me LOL. All my friends can drink. Really. And whenever I drink, I get all red. I was told it's called the "Asian rush". It's funny, but I'm dead ass serious too.

I'm more of a lounge-bar type. I rarely do clubs. And yeah, 2 drinks max for me. Hahaha!

Where is this guy? We gotta be at the bar before 7 to catch the happy hour! LOL.

Aight, I'm out!

Let's go to sleep in Paris,
and wake up in Tokyo.
Have a dream in New Orleans,
Fall in love in Chicago - Lupe Fiasco

No comments:

Post a Comment