Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fave day

Thursdays are my favorite day, because the day after is Friday (I know, I'm strange like that LOL). And since I'm off on Fridays, technically today (Wednesday) is my Thursday, makes sense? Hahaha!

Sometimes I have a lot of stuff going on that I wanted to write about, though I hold it back due to personal reasons. I'm not the type that air out shit of everybody, that's not a good look. However, this is my blog and I live in the country where the First Amendment of the US Constitution (aka freedom of speech) is highly valued, or so they say. So yeah, I'm not gonna be a bitch and talk about other people in my blog space just because I do not like what they do, their lifestyle or simply because I just don't like them. I might post a rant here and there because it's therapeutic (damn, it took me 5 minutes to think of that word, I need to write more often!) though.

Hate to do this, but I must cut this short. Gotta to go back to my J-O-B (just other bullshit).


J: Do you want anything? Hurry.
D: Why are you rushing me?
J: No I'm not.
D: Yes you are. Is that the Asian in you?
J: LOL. Maybe.


And in this crazy life, and through this crazy times
It's you, it's you, you make me sing
You're every line, you're every word
You're everything - Michael Buble

No comments:

Post a Comment