Sunday, March 2, 2008

MUFE Flash Color

Here's a swatch of 8 Make Up For Ever Flash Color. MUFE is a cosmetics line sold exclusively only to Sephora and with one stand alone store at New York (village area). I was told by a makeup artist from Sephora that the flash color line was just released to the public recently, before it was only available to artists. I love MAC but I think MUFE is my new love. I bought a turquoise and fuschia eye shadows (picture was posted on my last post) and I absolutely LOVE it. It is very pigmented. I am not a matte fan but seeing and trying the MUFE fuschia e/s, I totally changed my mind. I am sure I will be purchasing more MUFE eye shadows in the future. Yeah, the $18 price for the eye shadow and $17 for the flash color can be a lil steep compared to MAC's prices but it is well worth every dollar. The only issue with the flash color is that it doesn't really stay dry. You need either an eye shadow to make the color pop or a setting powder. I have yet used a setting powder but yesterday I tried green leaf MUFE flash color and applied MAC's Pagan eye shadow and the color was beautiful. Anyway, this is the swatch of what I have (applied on bare skin, no primer) -

No comments:

Post a Comment