Friday, June 12, 2009

Boredom kills

Nothing to do! Everybody's at work, and I ain't got shit to do! Just saw couple of flicks off Netflix, now listening to music via imeem.

Yesterday's battle of the sexes question Luda posted was - "why do men stay in a relationship with a woman when they know there's no real future to the relationship?". It wasn't deep but it's true. Why? Because men are comittment fearing motherfuckers. Yes I said it. And no, I'm not a man basher, shit not even close to that but it is what it is. I can go on and on explaining this shit basing on my personal experiences but there's really no point to it. What's done is done and past is past. Just gotta try to be a better person and gotta keep it movin'.

Anyway, y'all enjoy the weekend. Have fun & be safe.


I got another side I never showed to you
The side where everybody is disposable
See, relationships are never a threat
Cuz I'll erase the history and act like we never met - Joe Budden

No comments:

Post a Comment