Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Flowers & fireworks

How's everybody's weekend? My weekend was great, the usual as of the past month or so. I was pulling my hair out of boredom Friday but Saturday made up for it. LOL.

After I made late brunch for us, we headed to Soho and checked up the Firmament tee at the Nike Sportswear store (which they don't have!). Then went to Brooklyn Botanic Garden, something that we've been planning for a few weeks now, it's just the weather is always messed up here. Took mad pictures but it rained. It wasn't as bad because the weather is tad gloomy so there's not enough lighting but the pictures of flowers that I took came out pretty good with the drops of water and all that stuff. A little after 6:00 PM we went back to the city, had dinner at Adrienne's pizzabar, then walked to South Street Seaport. Chilled for an hour or so while waiting for the fireworks display for the River to River Festival. Took a lot of pics of the fireworks too. I wish we had a tripod though! Got home around 11-ish and Jason was at his friends' crib which is right across my apartment, LOL. We talked for like 5 minutes lol but I was mad tired so we cut it short. Anyways...

More pictures here *click* or Brooklyn Botanic Garden and Fireworks display
















Is this just a silly game
That forces you to act this way
Forces you to scream my name
Then pretend that you can't stay - Lauren Hill

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures! What camera do you have? I need to upgrade and want my pictures to, you know, look nice!

    (second time posting this...weird that it says I deleted my last post.)

    -Kura

    ReplyDelete